When: March 20, 2021, 7pm
Where: Alamo Drive-In — Alamo One Loudoun (1 Atwater Drive, Ashburn, VA 20147)
Movie: Tom and Jerry: The Movie (original release date February 26, 2021) & Raffle
Please join us for a fun family event–a drive-in movie!
Tom and Jerry have been family favorites for decades and now they are coming to the big screen for some new fun. The Alamo staff will be on-site offering car side delivery of all your favorite movie theater treats.
Additionally, we will be holding a raffle for a number of fun prizes, including a basketball signed by Rui Hachimura of the Washington Wizards and a puck and jersey signed by Holtby, formerly of the Washington Capitals. You do not have to be present to win as the drawing will take place on March 21. You will be notified in the week following the event if you were a winner! Raffle tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25. Drawing will happen on March 21 and winners will be notified via email.
All attendees will be required to accept the Covid waiver in order to purchase tickets.
In order to help ensure the safety and enjoyment of all of our attendees, we are asking that families be mindful of the CDC guidelines. By purchasing tickets to this event, you agree to the following requirements for the duration of this event:
- Masks are required for all attendees at all times if you are outside of your vehicle. The only exception to this policy is while someone is physically eating or drinking.
- Maintain 6 feet distance between all people that did not travel in your vehicle with you.
- You may bring chairs and set them up in front of your vehicle. These chairs must remain in front of your car and may not bleed over into the other spaces in order to maintain proper social distancing.
- You may only sit with individuals that arrive in the same vehicle as you. If you would like to view the movie with friends, please coordinate accordingly and travel together in the same vehicle.
- Please wash your hands and sanitize them regularly during the event.
- You are responsible for your trash at the event. Please be responsible and clean up after yourself!
- This is a family event. We understand that everyone will be excited to see each other, but parents are responsible for ensuring taht their children follow these guidelines and maintain proper social distancing at all times. Please note that the Alamo staff will be on-site and you may be asked to leave if you are not complying with the rules outlined.