Back by popular demand–the Kent Gardens PTA Spring Spectacular!
Lace up your sneakers and join the #KGPride for a carnival, 5K run, and 1K Fun Run/walk. The Spring Spectacular has something for everyone, including:
- 5K run and 1K Fun Run/Walk through the Kent Gardens neighborhood, with awards for overall and master’s winners as well as winners in grade-level categories and other prizes, including class participation, most school spirit, etc.
- Food trucks selling tasty treats (and coffee!)
- Performances from various groups and organizations, including Kent Gardens chorus, Bach to Rock McLean, and more.
- Video game truck
- Bounce house fun
- Games, contests, and activities
- Silent auction with many high-value prizes
Participation in the Spring Spectacular is open to EVERYONE–Kent Gardens students and faculty, family members, neighbors, runners, and more. All are welcome and encouraged to join this fun family day!
Spring Spectacular proceeds support the Kent Gardens PTA, helping to purchase laptops, provide teacher training and state-of-the-art educational materials for classrooms, award scholarships so all students can participate in school activities, and much more.
Price: $30 early bird registration (through February 15, 2019)
$35 February 16 – March 20, 2019. Includes race bib, t-shirt, and carnival entry.
$40 March 22 through On-Site Race Day Registration
$20 1K Fun Run (includes shirt for registrations received before March 1)
$15 Carnival Entry Only
Please note: Registrations received after March 1 are not guaranteed a t-shirt. Carnival entry is included with all 5k and Fun Run registrations. Register NOW!
Thank You to our Generous Sponsors!